Teen Boards
Welcome To Teen Boards! You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest. Please sign-in or register to have the full features & fun we have to offer!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Boards
Welcome To Teen Boards! You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest. Please sign-in or register to have the full features & fun we have to offer!
Teen Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

err..

2 posters

Go down

err.. Empty err..

Post by Superman Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 am

I'm sure some of you I told already, but I am bi-curious... >.< But anyways.. Do you know how I figure out if I like guys or not? There's a whole back story that I don't really feel like typing but I most likely will edit this post and add it anyways, but yeah...

EDIT:

I guess about two years ago, this guy, (he's two grades above me), told me that he liked me. Of course I'm reluctant and tell him that i'm not into guys. We were talking like normal, and then we stopped. And I never talked to him again, until after I saw him in person for the first time (two years later, this may of this year) . He followed me on Twitter, and he brought it up again, that he liked me. So he tells me these wonderful things about myself, and I tell him that if I do figure that I like guys, I will go to him first. But now I can't really stop thinking about him or the situation. No one ever told me anything like that before. So yeah.

ALSO, my family doesn't know either. >.>
Superman
Superman
Fearless Hero
Fearless Hero

Coins : 44787
err.. Shielderr.. Award_star_gold_3

https://teenboards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

err.. Empty Re: err..

Post by Ben Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 am

I figured it out (that I like guys and girls), a while ago, but it's all about what you feel. The guy seems like he's pretty cool to me.
Ben
Ben
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!

Coins : 41640
err.. Shielderr.. Vip-star

Back to top Go down

err.. Empty Re: err..

Post by Superman Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks for the advice, Ben Smile
Superman
Superman