Teen Boards
Welcome To Teen Boards! You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest. Please sign-in or register to have the full features & fun we have to offer!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Boards
Welcome To Teen Boards! You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest. Please sign-in or register to have the full features & fun we have to offer!
Teen Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there.

+2
Superman
Arabella<3
6 posters

Go down

okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Empty okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there.

Post by Arabella<3 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm

hey! so I'm Arabella, call me that, Ara, or Bella. I have 6 siblings, i am the oldest. Me and my twin brother Aaron are 17 (im 7 minutes older than him) I also have 4 sisters, Ariana 15, Arcelia 13, Ariel 7, and Ardea 5. and my other brother, the baby of the family, Archer who is 3. i have an amazing boyfriend named Christian.
Arabella<3
Arabella<3

Coins : 41755

Back to top Go down

okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Empty Re: okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there.

Post by Superman Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:40 pm

LOL Sorry about the topic thing, I will change it ASAP Smile

Welcome Arabella<3 Very Happy
Superman
Superman
Fearless Hero
Fearless Hero

Coins : 44907
okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Shieldokay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Award_star_gold_3

https://teenboards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Empty Re: okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there.

Post by Ben Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Ben
Ben
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!

Coins : 41760
okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Shieldokay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Vip-star

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Moonbeam Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome! I'm Taylor. I look forward to talking to you! Very Happy
Taylor Moonbeam
Taylor Moonbeam
Helper
Helper

Coins : 41956
okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Shieldokay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Motm
1st Place

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Ryan
Ryan
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!
Ryan & Ben Forever Baby!

Coins : 41954
okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Shieldokay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Vip-star

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 am

Wow! That's sooooo cute to have you all starting with "A".

Welcome!
Rinoa
Rinoa
Transient Princess
Transient Princess

Coins : 42149
okay so apperently EY! cant be my topic because it has to be inbetween 5 and 255 characters. so there. Shield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum